The Petroleum Division at Hilco Transport, Inc. continues to expand its footprint across North Carolina, Southern, VA and parts of South Carolina. Over the past few years, we have added trucks in several new markets to extend our coverage area and assist the growing needs of our customer base. With this broad coverage, it is hard not to see one of our signature yellow trucks that have become Hilco’s trademark in these areas.
In particular, as it relates to Jet Fuel and Aviation Gas, we have petroleum trucks stationed to provide service out of terminals in:
|Greensboro, NC||Augusta, GA|
|Charlotte, NC||Savannah, GA|
|Selma, NC||Chesapeake, VA|
Due to our vast experience and diverse background, Hilco Transport has emerged in the market as a premier, third party carrier. Hauling specialized products, such as jet fuel or aviation gasoline, is a true niche for Hilco Transport, Inc. Specifically, we understand the importance and critical nature of hauling these types of products.
Our jet fuel and avgas service capabilities and attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing major airports; small hubs; military air bases; and industrial applications.
- Dedicated, new model trailers specific to Jet Fuel as well as designated trailers for Avgas.
- Top of the line, late model trucks equipped with the latest technology and safety features.
- Emphasis on providing a reliable, elite, and timely service.
- Ability to provide multi-state, split, partial, or full load service to multiple airports or tanks.
- Pump services available.
- Knowledgeable dispatch with a good working relationship with terminal locations.
- Electronic logging, tracking, and communication with drivers.
Experienced, professional, and uniformed drivers that undergo intensive safety and on-the-job training specific to hauling Jet Fuel and Avgas.