The Petroleum Division at Hilco Transport, Inc. continues to expand its footprint across North Carolina, Southern, VA and parts of South Carolina. Over the past few years, we have added trucks in several new markets to extend our coverage area and assist the growing needs of our customer base.
In particular, we have petroleum trucks stationed to provide service out of Greensboro, Charlotte, Apex, Fayetteville, Selma, and Wilmington in NC, as well as Roanoke and Montvale in Virginia. With this broad coverage, it is hard not to see one of our signature yellow trucks that have become Hilco’s trademark in these areas.
Hilco Transport, Inc. has been transporting petroleum for over 26 years. Due to our vast experience and diverse background, Hilco Transport has emerged in the market as a specialized, third party carrier. With the versatility and flexibility of our drivers as well as our top notch fleet, we are able to handle many unique hauling needs as well as traditional services. Our service capabilities include but are not limited to service stations; bulk plants; pump loads; municipalities; military installations; hospitals; industrial locations; and tank pump outs.
Our Petroleum Division is well known for…
- Reliable and elite service.
- Dedicated, top of the line, late model trucks equipped with the latest technology and safety features.
- Heil and Mac brand, newer model, petroleum tankers with a 9,200 gallon capacity that include five standardized compartments and up to date safety features.
- Knowledgeable dispatch.
- Electronic logging, tracking, and communication with drivers.
- Experienced, professional, and uniformed drivers that undergo intensive safety and on-the-job training.
Member of the NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers