Hilco Transport, Inc. provides hauling services for a variety of construction and demolition projects. From smaller jobs to high profile projects, we always come equipped to handle the job safely and efficiently. Hilco Transport can provide traditional, aluminum walking floor trailers, as well as steel dump trailers that have been recently added into our fleet. Our walking floors and steel dump trailers are primarily based out of our Greensboro and Wilmington, NC terminals; however we have also trailers staged in a few satellite locations such as Clinton and Durham, NC. Though these sites are our primary terminals for local work; we also provide hauling services throughout the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and even parts of Georgia, Maryland, and Eastern TN for various projects and services to meet the evolving needs of our growing customer base. It is hard not to see one of our signature yellow trucks that have become Hilco’s trademark traveling in these areas.
Features and capabilities of our construction & demolition hauling services include:
- Aluminum MAC walking floor trailers for C&D material and wood debris. These high sided trailers are geared to provide optimal loading capacity.
- Steel 37ft & 38ft. MAC and Clement dump trailers for not only hauling C&D material, but also to handle rougher materials such as brick, concrete, and scrap metal from job sites. These trailers provide increased versatility for project managers that may have multiple forms of materials.
These frameless trailers are designed with high sides, barn doors, and abrasion resistant, high strength steel to handle rough material.
- The ability to handle large projects in various locations across the Carolinas, Virginia and TN.
- Experienced drivers, proven to provide quality service geared to customer satisfaction.
- Partnerships with some of the largest metal recyclers, contractors, demolition, environmental and waste companies in the states of NC, SC, and VA.
In addition to our walking floors and steel dump trailers, we also have a fleet of tri-axle and quad-axle dump trucks that are based in Greensboro and Kannapolis, NC. If a job site is too small or too tight for a tractor trailer, then we can offer both aluminum and steel bed dump trucks to meet the specific needs of each job or project we service. Furthermore, we operate a fleet of aluminum, framed dump trailers, primarily based out of Wilmington, NC. These trailers are used for services that do not involve rough material such as contaminated soil and various other aggregates and dump related materials. Contact us to discuss your specific hauling needs further!