Butane, is a gaseous component of natural gas. Butane is often added to regular gasoline to boost its performance without creating a highly volatile product. Other uses include refrigeration and heating systems.
While Isobutane is an alkane that combines as isomeric with butane to come up with a compound. Common uses for Isobutane are aerosol sprays.
With a majority of Hilco loads loading in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia and Ohio, and various other locations throughout the Eastern states, we are constantly expanding our Butane and Isobutane coverage areas.
- A fleet of sleeper cabs to accommodate supply and allocation demands.
- An 11,600 gallon capacity—much larger than many of the smaller tankers in use today.
- LDS 60 passive shutdown system—the newest and most advanced system used in propane transportation.
- Site flow indicators (site glasses)—the best tool to take the guess work out of determining if a tanker is totally empty after delivery.
- Therma flow hydraulic drive system that replaces the outdated PTO shaft and pump system.
- An auxiliary discharge valve mounted on the pump enabling us to pump product from one transport to another or from bulk storage tank to another bulk tank.