The majority of our aluminum dump trailer fleet is based out of our Wilmington, NC terminal. We also have a trailers positioned to assist the needs in the Piedmont Triad utilizing drivers from our corporate office in Greensboro. Though these are our primary terminals for local work, we also provide hauling services throughout the state of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and even parts of Georgia, Maryland, Delaware and Eastern TN for various projects and services to meet the evolving needs of our growing customer base. It is hard not to see one of our signature yellow trucks that have become Hilco’s trademark traveling in these areas.
Features and capabilities of our elite dump trailer services include:
- Aluminum 26ft and 34ft East and MAC dump trailers geared to provide optimal loading capacity.
- Primary products & materials that we haul include: dry bulk fertilizer, lime, gypsum, rock, stone, asphalt, road salt, sand, contaminated soil, coal & fly ash, fill dirt, sludge, as well as other aggregates and dump related materials.
- Drivers endorsed and capable of hauling both hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Drivers have TWIC cards allowing them to load at port facilities.
- Trailers equipped with grain gates available for unloading at sites with conveyor belts.
- Average hauling capacity is approximately 23.5-24.5 tons.
- Electronic logging, tracking and communication with drivers available to enhance efficiency and safety.
- Partnerships with some of the largest agricultural groups, environmental & waste companies, quarries, and contractors in the states of NC, SC, and VA.
In addition to our aluminum dump trailers, we also have a fleet of tri-axle and quad-axle dump trucks that are based in Greensboro and Kannapolis, NC. Our most recent addition to our dump services incorporates new steel dump, barn door trailers, perfectly designed to haul C&D material, concrete, or various forms of metal. We are excited about this new offering. For special or unique hauling needs, we can also provide aluminum walking floor trailers.